- Decent male characters, bogus female leads (+0)
- Boy on autism spectrum is treated as having a superpower (-1)
- Budget went all on visuals, little on story/script (-1)
- Good, shallow visuals (+1/2)
- The science! Oh God, the science! (-1)
It didn’t take long that I realized I wanted to leave the movie. But I soldiered on, since I’d already paid the price of admission. It lacks everything that made the original Predator great (AH-NOLD!) and makes the obnoxious statement that people with autism are in fact the “next evolution” of humanity. (And while I think they have equal rights with so-called normal people, I don’t think their occasional advantages are in fact an upgrade on humankind.) Barf! Even without the idiotic premise, I hated the movie.